EL TORCAL AND DOLMENS INCL. APERITIF
In this unique experience, we will discover a truly remarkable part of the Province of Malaga. Karst landscapes with amazing routes ,Prehistoric sites and a farmhouse-museum offering exquisite cuisine, these are the stars of this memorable trip and we hope you will join us!
First, we will set off by coach to the El Torcal Natural Site, which has been declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, and which offers one of the most impressive karst landscapes in Europe.
We will follow the green route starting at the Torcal Alto visitors’ centre, along which we will be able to see the spectacular karst formations, and numerous passageways through the rocks, which have evolved into a genuine collection of natural sculptures. This route also boasts rich and varied vegetation. We will also take in the Las Ventanillas viewpoint, offering fabulous views.
The duration of this trail, which is 1.4 km long and not difficult, is approximately 1 hour.
After working up an appetite on the spectacular hike through El Torcal, we will stop for a traditional aperitif at a Farmhouse/Museum of Uses and Customs, where we will undoubtedly enjoy both the culinary delights as well as the unique setting.
At the previously agreed time, we will set off by coach, we will follow the Montes de Málaga route until we reach the area of Antequera, which lies on a plain in the midst of Malaga’s rugged terrain.
We will look back at a bygone age, visiting a splendid archaeological ensemble – the Antequera Dolmens, one of Andalusia’s most prized and recognisable prehistoric sites, also known as the “Sistine Chapel of Ancient times”.
Return to departure points.
– Make sure you take water or an energy drink, chocolate, fruit, nuts etc.
– Wear appropriate clothing and footwear, depending on the season.
– This trip is open to people of all ages, providing they are in suitable physical condition.
THE TRIP INCLUDES:
– Qualified multilingual guide.
– Transport from Fuengirola, Benalmádena, Torremolinos and Malaga city.
– Guided tour of the Viera and Menga Dolmens (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
– Guided green route hike through El Torcal de Antequera.
– Traditional Aperitif( 2 Tapas and one drink).
– Motorway tolls (where applicable).
– Civil Liability Insurance.
*** Estimated time of return from Dolmens: 1:30p.m.
*** Estimated length of the excursion, according to pick-up zone: 6 hours.
*** Departures guaranteed every Thursday from 21/6/2018 until 25/10/2018.
*** R.R.P.: 39 € Adults and 29,25 € Children ( 4-11 years)